Stress, sadness, loneliness, anger, lack of confidence, and misunderstandings can affect children's development.
Therefore, it is important for young people to learn strategies and develop a positive mindset to improve their self-belief, and self-esteem.
I am Kings-Lee and this is My Self-Development Journal to help children like me, who are struggling with their emotions.
Thanks to my sister Ilhora-Lee Louison and my parents' background in Education, Psychology, and Mental Health, young people will have the opportunity, when using My Self-Development Journal, to develop a set of skills, attitudes, and habits in order to develop a positive mindset.
How will this Self-Development Journal help you?
This Self-Development Journal will help children:
* Identify their feelings by using a wide range of vocabulary, and label their emotions.
* Become resilient whilst developing their problem-solving skills to bounce back from challenging situations.
* Use resources and techniques to manage their emotions by themselves (Self-management).
* Reinforce their confidence, and help them see the positive in everyday experiences.
* Improve their memory, writing, and communication skills in a fun way.
* Have fun on their journey of Self-discovery and Self-development!
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.